Monday, October 20, 2008

New Paint technology

I just painted a room in my gf's house with her and I found an automatic paint roller in my garage so I decided to use it. It was, simply put, a pain in the ass. The entire thing was in pieces and I had to put it together and then it didn't work so I had to take it apart and fix the problem and then finally I figured it out and got it to work. I was doing one wall and My girlfriend and her friend were doing the other 3 walls and I barely beat them with the auto thing because of all the problems getting it to work. Then Cleaning it was not a simple task either. All in all I think that old painting technology is better. A simple roller and brush is all you really need.

No comments: