Hellow friends, I am Sir Snow Skylark, born of Nunda. One year ago, many a moons ago, my throne was stolen. The Throne of Nunda was gone. I, along with my trusted steed Rodney Dangerstone ventured forth into the unknown in search for the missing throne. We ventured far and long across countless acres until the fateful day we met a warrior of the dark. His name was Winter K, armed with a bastard sword and the Orb of Kranos he sought the Throne of Nunda for himself. After minutes of intense bickering we decided to join forces and search for the throne together. Together we three traveled the lands and found many objects of enlightenment, yet the throne was yet to be found. Many men, many many many men wish death on me but I don't cry no more, don't look to the sky no more, have mercy on me; have mercy on my soul, one day my heart grew cold. that was the day I used the Orb of Kranos to leave my body in spirit form and that's when I met the poltergeist Dean Legacy. He told tales of glory and fate, he also told us that he knew the secret location of the Throne of Nunda, but it was guarded by and evil monster ......to be continued
by the way, I'm really Devin Hudelson, gen ed. for now, sophomore, I am thinking about some sort of journalism major.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment